Friday, January 30, 2009

Another Week Ahead

What’s new?

Well I had fun this week making sure that the college had received and applied to me all the things I had sent in to the central Ontario Colleges web site. Luckily for me, it seems that the lady I had spoken to a week ago was the Admissions Officer and she was following it all up. I never actually spoke to her again, though I did call, but she left several messages for me. I do still have to get my report card for the chemistry to Ontario Colleges, but that shouldn’t be too hard to do next week. They are in Guelph and Howard has been voluntold... I mean... volunteered to drop it in for me

So now I wait on tender hooks to find out if I get in. I could know a soon as Monday.

Also on next week... go to the unemployment office and start the job hunt rolling. Also go visit the pre-op clinic for my tonsils and find out what the plan of action is there.

I’ll worry about the next week when it gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment