Monday, March 2, 2009

A Ramble

I have not yet heard anything from the college but I did get my cultural pass to all those museums last week. I will have to make sure that I get some good use out of it.

It was a quiet week. Mostly I became more focussed in the job search. I put up a couple of resumes on the web and took, or sent, out some to jobs I heard of. I shall just keep at it till I luck out (so says the ever hopeful).

The throat is mostly healed now, though I still need to be a little cautious. I did sing at the outreach house filk on Saturday though my placement took a couple of verses to settle down during the first song. I am however declaring myself healed from this point on despite some lingering spiciness issues.

On the other side of things. It’s wonderful to sleep through the night and wake up fully rested. Who knew that getting rid of a couple of large lumps in the back of my throat could make so much difference to my sleep.

Not much on this week beyond continuing the job search and an interview with someone at the job centre at Service Canada.

That’s all for now. Good wishes to all and thanks for all the encouragement people have been giving me over the past couple of months. It has been greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment